Just a couple of reminders for tomorrow at Northridge:
- Change your clocks tonight. I like to change it earlier in the afternoon or evening so I don't lose an hour of sleep, but I lose an hour of awake time. Try it. It's kind of nice!
- Because of that, tomorrow is typically one of the lowest attended Sundays of the year at churches. And that is too bad, because tomorrow is a sermon I wish everyone could hear. It is one of the most important texts of 1 Corinthians. I hope you can make it to church tomorrow and I hope you can bring someone with you. I think you will be glad you did.
- If you get a chance – read 1 Corinthians 1:18-2:5.
- We are learning a new song that is awesome! I can't wait to sing it. I think you'll love it.
- If you haven't joined the Facebook group yet (Controversies in Corinth) – jump in and participate!
Just a reminder on Daylight Savings Time…