Here is a third and final list of some of my favorite status updates from Roy:
- Did you ever notice how a woman’s “I’ll be ready in 5 min” and a guys “I’ll be home in 5 min” are one and the same?
starting group meetings at my house for people who have OCD, not
because I have it, but surely one of them will be bothered enough to
- Due to the rising cost of ammunition I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding.
- Scariest Moment: Flushing the toilet at someone else’s house, and seeing the water rise…
is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to
understand the lawnmower, snowblower or vacuum cleaner.
- We’re all mature until somebody brings out the bubble-wrap.
- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
saw a sign on the door of a Wal-Mart that said “It is illegal to set
off fireworks inside the building.” I really wish I had been there on
the day they decided it was necessary to post that.
- Q. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale???
A northern fairytale begins, …'Once upon a time…'
A southern fairytale begins,…. 'Y'all ain't gonna believe this.
- Whew, good thing there's a Facebook petition for ending the shutdown, or else we'd be in real trouble.
For continued laughs – just "friend" Roy Alexander on Facebook. His picture is above and his hometown is West Chester, PA. Hopefully you can find him.