Here are some more funny updates from my favorite Facebook Status "Updater" – Roy Alexander:
- Relax people…..it's not like McDonald's shut down!
admission should be, "Use your, you're, then, than, their, there and
they're in sentences." If you fail, you restart the 4th grade.
- I'm CDO. It's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order. LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!!!
- Of all the possible utensils that could have been invented to eat rice with… How did 2 sticks win out!?
- Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for 10 mins and come out wrinkle free and 2 sizes smaller…
- Does anyone else have a plastic bag full of plastic bags in their house, or is it just me?
- My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like I KNOW RIGHT?
- I just did a bunch of crunches and curls. There were Nestle Crunches and cheese curls, but still. I'm exhausted.
- My wife said she expects the house to be clean by the time she walks in the door so I changed all of the locks.
- Why does this membership application to the YMCA not have "The Village People" as an option for "How did you hear about us?"
- Just taught my kids about taxes by eating 38% of their ice cream.
- If anyone is interested I'll be signing books tomorrow at Barnes & Noble from 6:00pm until I get escorted out by security.
I admit – Roy is my favorite thing about Facebook.