I have a college friend who is my favorite Facebook Updater… His updates never fail to make me laugh regularly. Because probably none of you are friends of his – I thought I'd let you in on some of his updates that make me laugh. I thought you might be able to use a laugh today:
- Life would be so much better if throughout the day we encountered randomly placed Piñatas.
- The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius!
- Using my invisible hula hoop really freaks people out…
- Am I the only one that does not answer their cell phone immediately because you have a cool ringtone-song?
- Warning: forgetting what pocket your keys are in may result in the Macarena.
- No horror movie can surpass the sensation of touching your pockets and not feeling your cell phone.
- Some tattoo artists need to just say…. "No! That will look stupid!"
- I just don't understand why Flo from Progressive needs to wear an apron to sell insurance? ????
- I don't have ADD. It's just that everything is more interesting than what I have to get done.
- I want the job where you push scared skydivers out of a plane
- Orange Hi-C counts as a serving of fruit, right?
- It's only October 4th and I've already beaten the crap out of two motion-activated skeletons at store entrances.
What to enjoy his updates yourself? Just go to Facebook and search for Roy Alexander. He lives in West Chester, PA and you can see his photo above. I don't know much about Facebook, but you probably can find him that way.