Some reasons not to miss church at Northridge tomorrow:
- After two weeks of introduction – we are finally beginning 1 Corinthians 1:1-9, and I'm pumped about teaching this amazing introduction to the book. Read it here and see if you can see what I love about it.
- We have another amazing baptism story and baptism tomorrow. You shouldn't miss it.
- Warning: The countdown might freak you out or get your adrenaline pumping. So if you are afraid of heights – practice good breathing techniques today.
- The song after the sermon should be the loudest our church can sing. It is a perfect song to go with 1 Corinthians 1:1-9. And it should overwhelm you with God's amazing love and grace.
- If you attend Greece or Webster, you get free coffee and donuts… oh yeah, that's every week. But the teens are gone on a retreat, so you will have more choices. At Irondequoit, you get Bruegger's bagels. No – not for free, but no bagels are better than Bruegger's bagels!
- I think you will be overwhelmed by God's grace tomorrow, and we all need that.