There are five things not to miss this Sunday… I hope you are here!
1. All campuses are doing a song before the service starts. This has been happening weekly in December a majority of the time. If you didn’t know it – try coming early this Sunday! It is going to be great! Make sure you get to your campus at least 5 minutes before the service starts to check this out.
2. We are going to be watching some of the Christmas classic Home Alone. You’ll want to see that and bring somebody with you. This is the best one of the series for you to bring a guest. Be bold and make an invite! Plus, who doesn’t love “Home Alone”!?
3. We will be taking our Advent Conspiracy offering. Please come ready to give. we made a audacious goal of $100,000. I’m praying we get there this Sunday! All of these causes are worth your investment!
4. You can pick up tickets for Christmas Eve for your family and friends. We want to be sure we have enough room for everyone at each of our 4 services. You can also get them online HERE.
5) Pick up a great book! This past Sunday I mentioned a book called Walking with God Through Pain and Suffering during my sermon. It sold out at all of our campuses! This really is the best book I’ve read on suffering in a way that honors God so we are really going to try and keep it in stock. More books have been arrived and we will have them at all of our campuses Sunday morning. I hope you will pick up a copy if it looks like something that would be helpful to you or someone you know.