Northridge Church – we have 139 of us involved at 16:5. But for those who can't be here – would you consider praying? Here are some things to pray about over the next few days.
- 614 attendees
- 79 churches represented from 12 different states
- 21 staff
- 118 volunteers
- 15 of our staff are speaking in breakouts
- 13 outside speakers in breakouts (outside of our staff)
- 8 our our volunteers are speaking in breakouts
- 18 total sponsors
- Registration begins at 9:00 AM Monday and the conference ends at 12:30 PM Tuesday
- 4 general sessions
- 47 different breakouts
- 36 different breakout speakers
- General session 2 is being held at the Greece Campus
- Live streaming for all 4 general sessions
- All access digital pass – where churches can get access later to all general session and all breakouts
- Pray for the 614 attendees coming. That they would be encouraged and challenged on how they can make their churches more irresistible to those far from God.
- Pray for me (I will be speaking seven times – 3 general sessions and 4 breakouts) as well as several meetings with pastors during the conference. Beyond that I am preaching twice tomorrow and speaking for 90 minutes at EQUIP Wednesday night. I'm a bit concerned about my voice.
- Mark Stuenzi (a pastor from PA) will be speaking in 1 general session and in three breakouts.
- Pray that our 30 different breakout speakers would be clear, compelling, and humble.
- Pray that God would use the 45 different breakouts to equip and strengthen church leaders.
- Pray for our volunteers and staff that will be serving over these 2 days… That their vision for more and better disciples would be enlarged.
- Pray that General Session 2 at the Greece Campus will be a success as we try to fit 750 people in 2 different theaters for 2 services at the same time.
- Pray for safety as people travel from across the country to Rochester for the conference.
- Pray for the band and our worship leaders as they lead everyone in singing.
- Pray for the Gospel to increase through the lives, churches, and communities of all who attend 16:5.
Thank you for praying with us!