Please Pray… Multi-Site decision tomorrow!!

If you were at Northridge on Sunday, you know the location we are praying for concerning our multi-site location.

Here is a note from Nate Miller, our Webster campus pastor: Tomorrow morning is a meeting where a decision will be made about allowing us to use the location we are seeking in Webster for our multi-site location. Please pray for that meeting tomorrow morning!  Pray that God would grant us the opportunity to use this facility and that their hearts would be softened towards allowing us to use their facilities on Sundays. 

Add Comment

Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.