This is a GREAT weekend to be at Northridge Church! Here are some things to be prepped for and consider:
- Saturday is our EQUIP class! I am excited to get back to the class and excited about what we will be talking about this Saturday! Those who are part of the class: be sure to read "ADDICTIONS: A Banquet in the Grave." It is easily my favorite book we've read so far. SO many great chapters! I'll see you at 9:00 AM on Saturday.
- Sunday's sermon is "9/11: Ten Years Later." I've been working on this one for a few weeks, and I'm excited about it (see sermon graphic below). We will be "reliving" that day – so if you have children that you don't want to see images of that day – make sure you take them to High Point.
- Brittany is singing a great song on Sunday that goes well with the 9/11 theme! It is SO good!
- Don't forget that the times change for our services on Sunday – now 9:15 AM and 11:00 AM.
- I've been asked multiple times if this Sunday is a good Sunday to invite a non-follower of Christ. I would say, "yes." I do not think they will agree with everything I say, but I don't think it will surprise them or that it won't provide opportunities for you to talk about your faith. Go for the invite!